Welcome to Gamers Core

Join the only gaming community you need to be a part of in 2018.

Whether you're looking for trading, news, giveaways, videos, streams or just to chat about your favourite games, it's all on Gamers Core.

Register Now
  1. There have been a lot of requests for a marketplace to be added to Gamers Core, well...

Instead if you head over to Virtual Market - you can now trade there!
We use cookies, by continuing to use our website, you are agreeing to our cookie policy.

Read more about our cookie policy here.
Welcome to Gamers Core, the latest and greatest place to discuss your favourite games.

Please take a moment to Log In or Sign Up if you don't already have an account.

Worth buying?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by Geo, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Geo

Geo Sectional Moderator

Ratings:
    +12
    Discord:
    runnerbeany#6723
    Steam:
    Boeing757
    Playstation:
    runnerbeany1
    Saw its quite cheap in the sale. I've only ever played it on PS4. I know that PC can be better, but i just want to know how nicely it plays, and is optimised

2. Verringer

Verringer Gamers Core Founder Founder Advanced Enhanced

Ratings:
    +173
    Discord:
    Chris Verringer#4395
    Steam:
    verringer
    If you've never played GTA before on PC and have good specs, sure - it's stunning sometimes.

I'd suggest only playing offline, fivem or private lobbies with friends though, Online is flooded with hackers and is now very p2w - so much so it's not remotely fun anymore.

3. Geo

Geo Sectional Moderator

Ratings:
    +12
    Discord:
    runnerbeany#6723
    Steam:
    Boeing757
    Playstation:
    runnerbeany1
    Yeah, I'm thinking me and some mates on a private lobby. We'll probably grind some money and weapons to get to a decent level in public.

My PC's GPU is a Radeon 7770HD and my Mac (hoping to BootCamp soon)'s specs are attached.
    upload_2018-6-26_22-16-18.png

4. Rob

Rob Sectional Moderator Sectional Moderator Advanced Enhanced

Ratings:
    +8
    It is, in my opinon (although bias), quite a fantastic game. I wouldn't really recommend anything but the PC version and then don't even bother playing the actual GTA game. Just install FiveM and play on multiplayer, an absolute blast of an experience. Fantastic and thriving community and plenty of fantastic servers to partake in.

5. Geo

Geo Sectional Moderator

Ratings:
    +12
    Discord:
    runnerbeany#6723
    Steam:
    Boeing757
    Playstation:
    runnerbeany1
    Is FiveM actually permitted on GTA? Isnt it bannable as its a client modification?

6. Mark

Mark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Discord:
    Mark#4979
    Steam:
    Markieboyyyy
    FiveM does not interact with the Rockstar Online Services other than to validate your game copy the first time you launch it.
    This validation emulates the game’s interaction, and can not be detected by Rockstar. And it also doesn't modify GTA game files

• Agree Agree x 1