Where do you buy your games?

Verringer

Gamers Core Founder
Founder
Advanced
Enhanced
I feel like as PC players we're spoilt for choice where console peasants are limited to buying from where they're told to. ;>

I'm a sucker for a good deal so I used to use G2A a lot but nowadays I will avoid it and will buy from HumbleBundle or Steam directly - used to subscribe to Origin Access too which was great.

Wbu?

Mark

I normally check on Steam for games I want to play or I am interested in, if I find a game I usually buy it on G2A, If I am not so certain if I am going to like the game, I buy it on Steam so If I don't like it I can just refund the game.

Kenny

Rising Member
I get my shit for cheap on the low low at GameStop, don't tell GameStop I cheat their system.
Online gaming on console is basically aids, so I play the campaign within 3-4 days, then sell it to my mates at school for cheap.
ez cheap games. (ofc i wipe my progress before selling it)

Rob

Sectional Moderator
Advanced
Enhanced
G2A would of been my answer about a year ago, however it recently has become pretty shabby and not as competitve.

Steam's market does me now or I just use other online boards to go purchase and trade games - much easier and human.

Josh

Global Moderator
G2A and steam mainly although recently there seem to be more and more games that are making there own launchers independent from steam

VikingOmu

I honestly go on Allkeyshop and just seek for the best offer for the game I want. I got games like PUBG and CODWW2 with -10$ than on other big websites like Kinguin and G2a. Give it a try ;)