Website Design Help & Suggestions

Noah

Developer
Let me preface this entire post with the following: I don't "do" design; I only code.

I'm starting to work on a project that when you first visit the website is only a login page. Then once a user logs in they should see a dashboard. My problem is that I've gone through 2-3 variations of dashboards and each one has used a different front-end framework. The project is being written in Node.js. Could someone send me a wireframe, mockup, or just a better idea?

Current Revision (written using Vue.js)

Croc

Can you tell us what the application does or what your idea is? It is hard to offer specialized design advice without that information.

Noah

Developer
Can you tell us what the application does or what your idea is? It is hard to offer specialized design advice without that information.
It will be a website where patients can input their bloodsugars for a doctor's office.

Croc

It will be a website where patients can input their bloodsugars for a doctor's office.
Since that is the doctor view, I think it works as is. Doctors are used to reading charts and stuff.

On the other hand, the patient side needs to be a simple form.