Vexy's Setup

Vexy

Hey!

So my setup is nothing too special, I figured I would post my current/2017 Setup so that once I finish/do my 2018 once it would show the improvement/changes. Wire management is very important to me and the only reason you see any wires is I currently switched out to a 1080ti and made a mess with everything, When I redo my whole setup everything will be perfectly managed.

Most of what I'm changing in my new setup are:
  • Sit/Stand desk (White)
  • Single Ultrawide (120HZ IPS 1440P)
  • Studio Monitors (JBL)
  • Actual posters and decor (Movie Themed)
  • Wall Mounted PC (P5 Case)
  • 60" 4K TV (Samsung HDR)
  • Proper mounting for my PS4 and what not
  • A shelf on top of the PC for my camera gear
  • New Chair
  • Repaint the wall
  • Drill a hole for the keyboard and mouse. (new desk)
  • White Keycaps for my keyboard
  • Move this desk to the other side of my room/office for extra uses (mostly school)
That's mostly what I'll be adding/changing. Here's my current PC part list, a few things are missing like my headphones but it overall shows my setup- https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PL8mP3

and the setup:

Believe it or not I've matured since I made my whole setup, Originally I wanted this full gamer like rgb setup, since then I've completely changed it from that to a more modern setup but its not near done, I barely use the secondary monitor so half the time I just have it turned off, Hence why I'm switching to a single ultrawide. Both of these monitors are for sale, so if your looking for a monitor or two shoot me a PM. (Specs in PCPartList)​

Theo

I love what you plan on doing with your setup. That’s gonna look nice. I may have to steal some of those ideas when I remake mine o.o

Vexy

I love what you plan on doing with your setup. That’s gonna look nice. I may have to steal some of those ideas when I remake mine o.o
I can't take full credit for the items I listed it but taking ideas from reddit and other posts in my mind its the most minimalist setup I can have without going crazy with not having stuff haha