Welcome to Gamers Core

Join the only gaming community you need to be a part of in 2018.

Whether you're looking for trading, news, giveaways, videos, streams or just to chat about your favourite games, it's all on Gamers Core.

Register Now
  1. There have been a lot of requests for a marketplace to be added to Gamers Core, well...

Instead if you head over to Virtual Market - you can now trade there!
We use cookies, by continuing to use our website, you are agreeing to our cookie policy.

Read more about our cookie policy here.
Welcome to Gamers Core, the latest and greatest place to discuss your favourite games.

Please take a moment to Log In or Sign Up if you don't already have an account.

Have You Seen? Try Before You Sign Up

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Verringer, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Verringer

Verringer Gamers Core Founder Founder Advanced Enhanced

Ratings:
    +173
    Discord:
    Chris Verringer#4395
    Steam:
    verringer
    Try Before You Sign Up
    [Have You Seen?]

A small update for those lurkers amongst us, if you haven't signed up - you can now post without needing to.

We hope this will promote guests on Gamers Core to get involved with the discussion - or introduce a flood of spam :tdown:

You should still sign up though, as every time you post as a guest you'll have no access to private messages, downloads, post history and lots more - plus you have to fill in a Captcha which takes far longer than signing up.

Things have been a bit quiet recently due to my commitments to GGRadio, we have our 3rd anniversary coming up and have a lot going on so I haven't had much time at all but things will start to return to normal after the 7th of July! :tup:

PS. I fixed our news - I didn't realise it was broken but if you take a look now it's 100% functional, or at least the last time I checked ;)