Welcome to my setup thread! So this is the setup I have at my dads place. When I'm over at my moms, I just plop my laptop down on a desk, so not worthy of a picture, but you get it. This is an old picture, but not much has changed other than my wallpapers lol.
Anyway, so currently, I think it looks alright, but there are definitely a lot of changes I want to make.
iMac 23" Late 2013:
3.1 GHz Quad Core Intel Core i7 4770S ("Turboboost" to 3.9 GHz)
16 GB DDR3 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 1GB VRAM
1 TB HDD - (550 GB macOS Sierra / 450 GB Windows 10)
MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2017:
2.3 GHz Dual Core Intel Core i5 7360U ("Turboboost" to 3.6 GHz)
8 GB LPDDR3 RAM
Integrated Graphics (Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640) 1.5GB VRAM
120 GB SSD
23" LG Monitor
2 TB WD External HDD
4 TB WD External HDD
$5 Gaming Mouse from China (lol)
~10,000 mAh portable charger for my iPhone X
(I'm an Apple person, if it wasn't already apparent lol)
Changes that I want to make:
- Get an actual desk rather than an old drawing table. I'll probably get some desk from IKEA. Either black or white, will depend on the color of the new carpet that I will be adding to my room soon.
- Get a TV to put above the desk setup. Not sure what size yet, but I'm like blind, so it'll be a decent size. Some variation of a Samsung 4K Smart TV.
- Get a HomePod.
- Get an Xbox for myself once I get the TV.
- Upgrade my iMac. Mines getting old ;( 2013 was a long time ago. Might sell mine for a grand or so sometime in the future, and get the latest iMac.
- Find another LG 23" Monitor like the one I already have even though they are discontinued. ((((((((((
Quite the expensive wishlist, but hopefully I'll get there some day or another.