The Googlewhack Game

Croc

A Googlewhack is a Google search that yields only 1 result. Sound easy? Not quite because there is one rule. You can only use 1 pair of words and both words must be found in the dictionary.

I'll make the GamerCore version a little easier. Let's see who can get the least amount of results with the shortest amount of letters/words in a Google search.

Rules:

1. Must use only Google
Post a screenshot of the results page, be sure the total number of results and the words you used are clearly visible.

Noah

Developer
A Googlewhack is a Google search that yields only 1 result. Sound easy? Not quite because there is one rule. You can only use 1 pair of words and both words must be found in the dictionary.

I'll make the GamerCore version a little easier. Let's see who can get the least amount of results with the shortest amount of letters/words in a Google search.

Rules:

1. Must use only Google
Post a screenshot of the results page, be sure the total number of results and the words you used are clearly visible.
My question is, do googlewhacks still exist? Doesn't google not only return exact results but also return results that are similar? :s