Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Meh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HighOnLag

Hello everybody, With Rocket Leagues new update fast approaching, I would like to share some new content coming out in the near future. One of the main features to be excited and look out for, is the new functionality of Tournaments and Cross-Platform Parties. But first off i will start with the new content coming out in February. First off, we have the new:
  • Competitive Season 7
Next we have
  • Competitive Season 6 Rewards
Followed by
  • New crates.
And at last we have
  • New RLCS Fan rewards.
Also the new "Rocket League Tournament" Feature will be available on steam public for Beta!

Next up we have March-April. These two months will be more exciting compare to February, with the new "Licensed Premium DLC and Also the spring Event being dropped out. Here's a list of what to look forward to:
Spring (March-April)
  • New Licensed Premium DLC
  • Spring Event
    • Spring Feature Update

• Tournaments

• Play against other players in bracketed, single elimination tournaments
      • Quality of Life Updates

• Item Stacking

• Better Item Filtering, Searching, and Sorting

• Equip to Blue/Orange Team for Painted Car Bodies

• New and Expanded Options

• Packet Send/Receive Rate and Bandwidth Limits

• “Team Quick Chat Only”

• Disable “One Minute Remaining”, etc. messages
      • Connection Quality Info

• See notifications for Packet Loss, Latency Variance, and Server Performance in-game

• Will help us and the community better differentiate between “server issues” and connection problems
      • Switch Performance & Visual Quality Updates

• Performance Mode - 900p (Docked) / 720p (Handheld) @ 60 FPS with infrequent dynamic resolution scaling

• Quality Mode - Native 1080p (Docked) / 720p (Handheld) @ 30 FPS with added visual effects
So as you can tell, this spring will be an exciting time for new content on rocket league and I am very much looking forward to it... Also beyond April is another exciting time for rocket league players on all platforms but I will post about this in a new Thread.