Phone your currently using

Vexy

I'm currently using a LG V20, I dropped it in water but everything works so I don't care.

I used to have a lg g3 and old oneplus I'm waiting to see what the one plus 6 offers tbh

Noah

Developer
I'm currently using a Google Pixel 1, and I'm holding out to see what Google and Samsung come out with. Hopefully the new Pixel 3 will have some screen improvements .

Vexy

I'm currently using a Google Pixel 1, and I'm holding out to see what Google and Samsung come out with. Hopefully the new Pixel 3 will have some screen improvements .
Is the pixel one still updated and supported with oreo? I know my v20 isn't so I rooted it and made it myself ;)

Verringer

Gamers Core Founder
Founder
Advanced
Enhanced
I swapped from the iPhone 7+ to the Note 8 because I didn't like the X at the announcement, regret it and wish I had the X - I'm an Apple boy at heart.

Noah

Developer
Is the pixel one still updated and supported with oreo? I know my v20 isn't so I rooted it and made it myself ;)
Yep, I'm one of the first to get the oreo OTA updates and all Pixel 1 users are "grandfathered in" with 1TB of storage to backup your phone to. Although, it's mostly used for pictures/video.

Theo

I swapped from the iPhone 7+ to the Note 8 because I didn't like the X at the announcement, regret it and wish I had the X - I'm an Apple boy at heart.
blue bubbles for life (iphone x is awesome by the way, you’re missing out)

I’m using the iPhone X, and can easily say this is the best phone I’ve ever used.
Not only is the screen just lovely, the phone is fast. I noticed a speed improvement over my 7, and the 7 was only a year old.

Other than that, Face ID is awesome, tap to wake on the display is cool. I still don’t have a case for it, but my plan includes Apple Care so yolo. My charging pad hasn’t arrived either :mad:

Cheesecake

The best dessert on GC
Im using a HTC Desire 530 as I broke my iPhone5s a few years back, looking at the iPhone 6s though (No I do NOT want the 7 or up as the headphone jack is a real dealbreaker for me and I can't be asked to carry around an adapter).

Cate

❤ Every day ❤
Advanced
Enhanced
:eek:

iPhone X here
I only feel slightly out of the loop ~ I haven't used a phone or watched TV in around 5-6 years. Welp.
I mean, of course I've used my phone/TV slightly. Like for verifications and such. >->