My Setup

Noah

Developer
Haven't had a chance touch up the walls (displaced by Harvey), so excuse them because this is how they were when I moved in. Also excuse the water pump wire, I couldn't route it any other way. The desk was made by me, and I used engineered hardwood flooring.

IMG_20180225_154529.jpg IMG_20180225_154539.jpg IMG_20180225_154615.jpg
PC Specs:
  • Processor: Intel i7-6800K @ 3.5 GHz
  • Mother Board: Asus X99-A II
  • RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
  • GPU: EVGA 1080 SC
  • Cooling: EKWB A240G
  • Case: Inwin 303
  • Storage: 1TB Samsung SSD & 2TB Seagate Barracuda
Peripherals:
  • Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
  • Mouse: Razer Taipan
  • Headset: SteelSeries Siberia 800
  • Monitors: LG 34" Ultrawide
  • 3D Printer: Anet A8

Last edited:

Tony

Community Manager
Haven't had a chance touch up the walls (displaced by Harvey), so excuse them because this is how they were when I moved in. Also excuse the water pump wire, I couldn't route it any other way. The desk was made by me, and I used engineered hardwood flooring.

View attachment 116 View attachment 117 View attachment 118
PC Specs:
  • Processor: Intel i7-6800K @ 3.5 GHz
  • Mother Board: Asus X99-A II
  • RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
  • GPU: EVGA 1080 SC
  • Cooling: EKWB A240G
  • Case: Inwin 303
  • Storage: 1TB Samsung SSD & 2TB Seagate Barracuda
Peripherals:
  • Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
  • Mouse: Razer Taipan
  • Headset: SteelSeries Siberia 800
  • Monitors: LG 34" Ultrawide
  • 3D Printer: Anet A8
Ooooo, you are left-handed?

rexs123

Advanced
:O Nice, Google Wifi.

I am planning on redoing my whole setup this week. Like you got plans to build a desk; hoping to get that done this year :D

P.S left handed too but use my mouse on my right hand

Noah

Developer
:O Nice, Google Wifi.

I am planning on redoing my whole setup this week. Like you got plans to build a desk; hoping to get that done this year :D

P.S left handed too but use my mouse on my right hand
I love my Google Wifi, the only thing I don't like is that they refuse to add some features that the community really supports.

Vexy

Thats a amazing looking monitor, I don't know about the two ultrawides tho, I feel like that would kill my neck

Noah

Developer
Thats a amazing looking monitor, I don't know about the two ultrawides tho, I feel like that would kill my neck
I thought that would happen to me at first, but I sit back a little but from my desk and can see the entire monitor without movng my head.

Last edited:

Vexy

I thought that would happen to me at first, but I shit back a little but from my desk and can see the entire monitor without movng my head.
hmm thats fair, I sit pretty close on my desk so having two monitors is just annoying, thats why I'm switching to a single ultrawide later this year.

Noah

Developer
hmm thats fair, I sit pretty close on my desk so having two monitors is just annoying, thats why I'm switching to a single ultrawide later this year.
You won't regret it, gaming on it does seem weird at first and you'll find that some games don't support the ultrawide resolution. Most of these games are source engine based (CSGO, GMOD, etc.).

Vexy

You won't regret it, gaming on it does seem weird at first and you'll find that some games don't support the ultrawide resolution. Most of these games are source engine based (CSGO, GMOD, etc.).
Good thing I don't really play those :kappa:

Noah

Developer
Quick minute, how does one have the opportunity to pay you to make them a desk?
Is it sturdy? ;)
Not to be rude but, even if I wanted to take your offer, I simply do not the have the time for it at the moment. The desk is very sturdy, I have a 2x4 (I don't really remember what size is was) running across the bottom to reinforce the top, and as you can see, I have all of the legs braced. In case you were wondering, the legs are electrical conduit. Believe it or not, it only took a day to put the desk together, and then add another for the liquid nails that went under the flooring on the top & the liquid nails that is holding on the angle iron siding.

Vexy

Not to be rude but, even if I wanted to take your offer, I simply do not the have the time for it at the moment. The desk is very sturdy, I have a 2x4 (I don't really remember what size is was) running across the bottom to reinforce the top, and as you can see, I have all of the legs braced. In case you were wondering, the legs are electrical conduit. Believe it or not, it only took a day to put the desk together, and then add another for the liquid nails that went under the flooring on the top & the liquid nails that is holding on the angle iron siding.
Its really nice looking, I might try to make something like that just for fun.

Kennedy

Advanced
Enhanced
No, that's not rude :D I was just saying it looks nice and you should make me one tehehe