GIFT Ideas

Louwtjie

Hi everyone! So I need so help, me and the bf 4 year anniversary is around the corner and I have no idea what to get him. Here's some info

- Massive gamer (Bigger than me)
- XBOX/PC/PS
- Medial student
- Clearly loves me
- Collector of everything old (jewelry such as watches)
- Car lover (Pls don't suggest buying him a car don't love him that much :>)
- Traveler.

I was thinking about having us both custom watches made with our initials but the bugger got it made like 2 months ago and I found the bank transfer so I need new ideas <3 Help a friendo out.

Cate

❤ Every day ❤
Advanced
Enhanced
Why does he need a gift? He already has you :kappa:

But I don't know, has he been talking about anything special that he wants? Like a new game that's coming out, a new headset, mouse, keyboard ~ You could also go the custom way and get something made for him. Like a painting of you guys together. Your maybe you could find something antique and cool. (Interesting stuff, like the globe I have from when the Soviet Union was a thing)
You should just get him something that shows you know him and listens to what he likes, then I'm sure he'll love it. It's not rocket science :kappa:

Louwtjie

Why does he need a gift? He already has you :kappa:

But I don't know, has he been talking about anything special that he wants? Like a new game that's coming out, a new headset, mouse, keyboard ~ You could also go the custom way and get something made for him. Like a painting of you guys together. Your maybe you could find something antique and cool. (Interesting stuff, like the globe I have from when the Soviet Union was a thing)
You should just get him something that shows you know him and listens to what he likes, then I'm sure he'll love it. It's not rocket science :kappa:
gosh. I love you

Theo

Get something sentimental, that will capture and represent your past together. Something that he, and you both, will be able to enjoy as well.