Game & Web Hosting

Calvin

Advanced
Hey!

I've started a hosting company over the past few months, put in tons of work we've just started advertising and I thought may as well use a little self promo, If you're looking for fast, reliable and secure hosting then visit https://www.dynodigital.net/ and use code "FIRST" for 20% off your first order at the checkout.

Thanks!

Theo

Site looks really nice. Better than many other start up hosting companies. Good luck!

Few days ago, you said you had ads running. How's that working out?

Calvin

Advanced
Site looks really nice. Better than many other start up hosting companies. Good luck!

Few days ago, you said you had ads running. How's that working out?
Yeah we put a few hundred in advertising on Facebook and it's had over 100 click but not one purchase from it...

Thanks for the kind words.

Ally

Queen Panda Meme
Haven't had much success from Facebook advertising either..

Not one purchase from it think Facebook advertising is fake at this rate :tdown:
Honestly Facebook isn't worth advertising on anymore. It provides no "security" against adblockers, and many people use them now so undoubtably you're not going to get many. Furthermore, I believe Facebook has the wrong audience. Try Twitter, and other websites.

Theo

Honestly Facebook isn't worth advertising on anymore. It provides no "security" against adblockers, and many people use them now so undoubtably you're not going to get many. Furthermore, I believe Facebook has the wrong audience. Try Twitter, and other websites.
I've had some success on Instagram. Spent some money on advertising an instagram page. I was satisfied with the results for the price that I paid.

I don't how how well the advertising is for external sites or products though. Have not used instagram advertising for such, yet.

Other than instagram, I've done some advertising through Google, and got some good results as well for one of my sites. Spent a couple hundred.

I've never used Twitter for advertising though.

Ally

Queen Panda Meme
I've had some success on Instagram. Spent some money on advertising an instagram page. I was satisfied with the results for the price that I paid.

I don't how how well the advertising is for external sites or products though. Have not used instagram advertising for such, yet.

Other than instagram, I've done some advertising through Google, and got some good results as well for one of my sites. Spent a couple hundred.

I've never used Twitter for advertising though.
If you use Twitter for advertising, you could probably use a popular account to do it. I don't know though, was just listing.

Theo

If you use Twitter for advertising, you could probably use a popular account to do it. I don't know though, was just listing.
Oh, I was talking about using Twitter's advertising manager or whatever it is. But yeah, using a popular user to advertise on any platform generally works well.

Calvin

Advanced
Oh, I was talking about using Twitter's advertising manager or whatever it is. But yeah, using a popular user to advertise on any platform generally works well.
Twitter is stupidly price for advertising though, would be able to reach more people advertising through a large twitter account for the same amount.

Britton B

Thank you, do you have any suggestions on how we could improve our service?
I would have to use the service in order for that kind of advice, but I'm sure if you love what your do there is plenty that you're doing right and plenty that could be improved.