Galaxy S9 Announcement

Verringer

Gamers Core Founder
Founder
Advanced
Enhanced
I have a note 8 at the moment and it honestly doesn't seem like much of an upgrade from what I've seen.

I expected a fingerprint sensor in the screen, however instead they've just put it in a better place and the camera upgrades are useless when the only app I take pictures in is awful on Android.

I also find it ironic that Samsung have added 'AREmoji' after every Android user I know was mocking Animoji last year and it's imo just as useless.

What's your thoughts on the S9?

Ally

Queen Panda Meme
S9's camera and specs have been upgraded. Honestly watching YouTube videos on it is useful as it directly outlines its features (despite it looking the same)

Noah

Developer
The S9, imo, is almost as disapointing as the iPhone X. The S9 is just an upgraded version of the S8. They did nothing but change the camera, move the fingerprint sensor, and add the stupid animated emoji. All this being said, mobile technology has been coming to a standstill more recently and I think we're starting to see the results of this.

Theo

I have a note 8 at the moment and it honestly doesn't seem like much of an upgrade from what I've seen.

I expected a fingerprint sensor in the screen, however instead they've just put it in a better place and the camera upgrades are useless when the only app I take pictures in is awful on Android.

I also find it ironic that Samsung have added 'AREmoji' after every Android user I know was mocking Animoji last year and it's imo just as useless.

What's your thoughts on the S9?
As far as I know, the Vivo phone is the only phone currently with a finger print sensor under the display.

Ally

Queen Panda Meme
The S9, imo, is almost as disapointing as the iPhone X. The S9 is just an upgraded version of the S8. They did nothing but change the camera, move the fingerprint sensor, and add the stupid animated emoji. All this being said, mobile technology has been coming to a standstill more recently and I think we're starting to see the results of this.
They improved the speakers too, significantly in fact. It's damn closer to being a perfect phone than the iPhone X is, and it's the same price as the S8 if not cheaper. It's not disappointing, everyone just happened to jump to conclusions about its next design.

Noah

Developer
They improved the speakers too, significantly in fact. It's damn closer to being a perfect phone than the iPhone X is, and it's the same price as the S8 if not cheaper. It's not disappointing, everyone just happened to jump to conclusions about its next design.
The price is only good if you can afford to pay it all at once and buy from Samsung or you have T-Mobile, because all the other carriers are bumping up the price, at least, anywhere from $50-100.

Ally

Queen Panda Meme
The price is only good if you can afford to pay it all at once and buy from Samsung or you have T-Mobile, because all the other carriers are bumping up the price, at least, anywhere from $50-100.
If you haven't been paying attention, you can trade in your old Samsung and with extra discounts only pay a total of $200-400 for it, too ;)