Favourite Champions?

Verringer

Gamers Core Founder
Founder
Advanced
Enhanced
I haven't played much League, but I remember there being really good champions.

What's your favourite(s)?

I'd probably say from my few times playing, I'd have to say Gnar - totally not because he's cute.

Tony

Community Manager
I haven't played much League, but I remember there being really good champions.

What's your favourite(s)?

I'd probably say from my few times playing, I'd have to say Gnar - totally not because he's cute.
I played league ages ago, level 30 account, diamond I, but I forgot the username and pass. I forgot all of the heroes too.

Projecki

Oh league, a pretty big chapter of my life. Over 3k hours, Plat 1. Was fun back when I played, but quit to focus on school.

Always been a support player, generally going with what the meta asked, but if I had to choose a main it would be Soraka. I was one hell of a Soraka.

Due to playing in like 5 different seasons; I went through plenty of meta shifts. Champions I played at a high level throughout my career were Soraka, Leona, Thresh, Bard, Janna, Braum, Malzahar, and a bit of Zyra. My favorite off role champions were Lee Sin and Ezreal. My mechanics were solid on specific champions that I practiced with (notably Thresh hook, Lee Sin Q->E->R) however my shotcalling was usually was carried me through platinum.

Fun days, but those are behind me now ;)

Cate

❤ Every day ❤
Advanced
Enhanced
Gnar all the way. - His skins are the most adorable thing.
I also enjoy Jinx. (No, I don't like either of these because of any particular abilities or builds. I don't really play league ;) )