Favorite Game?

Projecki

Probably Black Flag, although I must admit I haven't played 1-3.

Unity was definitely right up there with Black Flag for me in enjoyment. Maybe because I was still new to the series, but I definitely felt that Unity was a strong game (despite all the criticism).

Syndicate was pretty weak imo.

Haven't gotten around to Origins yet, if it got ported to the Switch I'd hop on that so fast though! May get it on PC when I need a game to play.

Verringer

Gamers Core Founder
Founder
Advanced
Enhanced
I have to agree with utaninja and go with AC2 - the game that introduced me to the series and still holds a special place in my heart.

Unity was definitely right up there with Black Flag for me in enjoyment. Maybe because I was still new to the series, but I definitely felt that Unity was a strong game (despite all the criticism).
I quite enjoyed Unity until I got stuck on a mission and couldn't get past it.

Syndicate was alright, didn't like the voice actors though.

utaninja

Staff Member

Haven't gotten around to Origins yet, if it got ported to the Switch I'd hop on that so fast though! May get it on PC when I need a game to play.
I liked the actual game of Black Flag. At first sailing was fun but in the end it got boring. I wish there was more of an Assassin part of the game.

Fish

Rising Member

I also loved Black Flag. But to tell you the truth; other than Black Flag I haven't played many other AC games. I've played AC2 a little but that's really it (for me.)