Site Update Current Status of Gamers Core

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verringer

Gamers Core Founder
Founder
Advanced
Enhanced
Since we founded Virtual Market, shortly after Gamers Core was launched - we have been unable to give this site the attention that it needs.

As such, we're stepping back and formally putting Gamers Core on hold while we look for somebody who can take this project on as their own and help it see a new light.

We have no estimates for when this will be, but we can assure you that Gamers Core is going nowhere - we love this site and the small community that built up around it and want to see it thrive once again.

If you would be interested in managing Gamers Core, I encourage you to send me a private message to let me know - no harm done in trying! That being said, we won't be handing the project off to anyone who we feel isn't 100% right for this project long-term.

In the mean-time, we will leave the forum open incase anybody wants to reserve their name or make a post to share but we will be removing all members of our current staff team as to not waste their time.

When we find the right person to manage Gamers Core, we will have lots of exciting things to announce so keep an eye on our Discord for that.

For now, I encourage you to go take a look at our other forums; GGRadio & Virtual Market and get involved on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.